The MFP8 is an RJ45 network plug for time-saving and efficient on-site assembly for all networks, from Voice right through Cat5e, Cat6 to Cat6a 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
It can be assembled on all standard types of cable in just 60 seconds and no special tools are required.
(see the fitting video by clicking the "further information" tab above)
Takes both stranded or solid core cable from 22AWG down to 26AWG
Thanks to its compact design and suitability for multiport applications, the MFP8 can also be used where space is at an absolute premium.
The 360° shielding and full metal housing guarantee secure and reliable data transmission, including10 Gigabit Ethernet and even with outside electric interference.
- Upto Category 6A acc. to ISO/IEC 11801
- Plug: IEC 60603-7-51 compliant
- Life: ≥ 750 mating cycles
- Contact finish material: Ni1.2Au0.8
- Shielding housing material: die-cast nickel-plated zinc
- Reusable IPC: ≤ 4 cycles
- Temperature range: -40°C to 85°C
- Power over Ethernet plus (PoE+) acc. to IEEE 802.3at
- IP20; UL listed