Shielded Outdoor Cat6 network cable
Terminated & Tested to Shielded RJ45 plugs
Cables are fully made up units ready to plug in and use.
We leave 5cm+ of the drain wire exposed one end for earthing, if not required it can just be cut off.
Price shown includes 2x Shielded RJ45 Ethernet network connectors & slip over boots, terminated and tested.
Cables come wired to the standard T568B layout the same as any off the shelf network cable.
# Please Note:- The cable is weatherproof not the connectors either end.
Cable we use for our outdoor Cat6 shielded cables:
Premium Cat6 F/UTP 23AWG Solid Copper PE External UV Weatherproof 4 Pair Network cable with copper shield wire and aluminium foil
- 4 pair Solid Copper conductors.
- 23AWG, 0.51mm cores
- FTP Aluminium Foil screened Twisted Pairs
- HDPE Polyethylene Insulation 1.0mm
- Central Spline to prevent Cross Talk
- PE Polyethylene Sheath 6.3mm
- Sheath colour : BLACK
- Duct Grade-weather & corrosion resistant
- Minimum, bending radius 50 mm
- Frequency range 250Mhz
- current rating 0.6 Amps
- ANSI/TIA 568C compliant
- temp -20 to +60c
- Outside diameter 7mm +/- 0.5mm