24 Port cat5e punch down 1U patch panel features quality components with full independent testing up to Gigabit Ethernet (1000BaseT) standards but is also backward compatible with existing cabling infrastructure including running 10BaseT and 100BaseT networks.
Available in a high-density format from 24-Port 1U high standard 19inch format. Featuring ease of use features for the network installer including KATT (Krone-AT&T) punch down IDC and ‘at a glance’ colour coding for both TIA-EIA-568A/B network configurations.
• Quality pressed Steel construction with individual port labelling
• Gold over Nickel plated jack contacts.
• Phosphor Bronze & Nickel plated IDC terminals.
• IDC terminals accept 22 to 26AWG solid and stranded wires
• Rear mount IDC connection block, KRONE compatible