Outdoor Shielded Cat5e network cable
Terminated & tested to shielded RJ45 Network plugs.
Cables are fully made up units ready to plug in and use.
We leave 5cm+ of the drain wire exposed one end for earthing,
if not required it can just be cut off.
Price shown includes 2x Shielded RJ45 Ethernet network connectors, Strain relief boots, termination and testing.
Cables come wired to the standard T568B layout the same as any off the shelf network cable.
Cable we use for our outdoor Cat5E shielded cables:
Cat5e F/UTP 24AWG Solid Copper PE External UV Weatherproof 4 Pair Network cable.
- Application: Outdoor Network cable
- 4 pair FTP (shielded Twisted Pair)
- Aluminium Foil shield
- 0.51mm Solid Copper conductors, 24AWG
- HDPE Polyethylene Insulation 1.0mm
- PE Polyethylene Sheath 'Duct Grade'
- Sheath colour : BLACK
- Jacket overall diameter 5.5 mm
- Minimum, bending radius 4 x O.D
- Frequency range 100Mhz
- current rating 0.5 Amps
- EIA/TIA 568A/B compliant
- temp -20 to +60c
# Please Note:- The cable is weatherproof not the connectors either end.