Bevelled Face plates with pre-fitted cat6a Euro network modules.
Fits a standard UK single backbox - 32mm depth recommended minimum.
Cat6a FTP Compact Modules have been designed to provide the exceptional performance required to support extremely high speed applications such as 10-Gigabit Ethernet.
The compact design provides one of the shallowest wall outlets on the market; making them the ideal solution wherever back-box depth is a problem.
Cat6A FTP Modules are fully compliant with the ANSI/TIA Category 6A standards and provide an outstanding transmission medium free from the problems of alien crosstalk.
- Cat6A performance
- Suitable for 10-Gigabit Ethernet
- Ultra-slimline design
- Euro style module
- Interchangeable with other Euro Modules and blanks
- Individually QA tested
- Easy to use shield connection
- Width - 25mm
- Depth - 22mm
- Height - 50mm
- Recommended Back-box Depth - 32mm
- Material - Polycarbonate/ABS thermoplastic resin with grade UL94 VO at 1.5 mm flame retardancy
- Finish - High gloss
- IDC Labels - Colour coded to T568B
- Cable Guide - Integrated earth connection / cable tie position
- Sockets - High performance shielded RJ45
- IDC Blocks - Industry standard IDC blocks
- Conforms to - ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6A Specification
Shielding is consistent throughout the plug.
Please see close up with front shutter open to see contact points to either side of the plug, this is carried through to the shield common at the rear to make plug drain wire and ground connection.