- 2 units supplied to complete link
- Up to 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz Band
- 13 dBi Dual Polarisation Directional High-Gain Antenna with Narrow Beam
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n Compliant
- 24V Proprietary PoE Support
- Multiple Operation Modes Supported: Access Point, Client Bridge, or WDS Bridge
- Dynamic Channel Optimization
- IP55-Rated Waterproof Housing
- Simplified AP Monitoring & Management using EZ Controller
The EnGenius EnStation2 is a 2.4 GHz High-Powered, Long-Distance Wireless N300 Outdoor AP/Client Bridge with a high-gain 13 dBi dual-polarization internal directional antenna ideal for Point-to-Point deployments up to 4 miles. It includes two (2) Fast Ethernet ports and is housed in an IP55-rated waterproof housing to maintain robust performance even in harsh environments. Its a smart solution for streaming video data for IP Cameras monitoring parking lots and it includes an additional Fast Ethernet Port (LAN 2) to connect a camera for this type of application.
Going The Distance. EnGenius EnStations are Outdoor Wireless Access Points that feature high 26 dBm output power and high receive sensitivity coupled with embedded high-gain directional antennas that emit a narrow signal beam to deliver robust and stable connectivity over extremely long distances — up to 4 miles in clear line-of-sight point-to-point deployments! EnStations, therefore, are ideal for:
• extending networks in large campus venues;
• over extensive acreage in industrial, farming or ranching properties;
• in massive indoor structures like arenas, shopping malls, warehouses, convention centers;
• connecting to digital signage;
• or even in more urban environments where there is clear line-of-sight between the EnStation and another Access Point; or between two EnStation units of the same frequency band.
WISP Scenarios. EnStations can be used in Client Bridge mode and pointed to a Wireless Internet Service Provider’s base station making them ideal CPE (Customer Premise Equipment) that can generate recurring revenue for Internet providers. The compact form factor of EnStation also make it acceptable to many homeowners association because they are barely noticeable and unobtrusive additions to home exteriors and usually within the guidelines of a planned community’s architectural standards.
Longer connectivity distances can be achieved when two EnStation units of the same frequency band are paired together in a Point-to-Point (PtP) deployment, and aligning their respective dish-shaped antennas to be directly facing each other so each gets the full impact of the more focused narrow wireless single beam.
EnStation2 supports three (3) operation modes — Access Point, Client Bridge, and WDS Bridge mode. This flexibility makes EnStation2 a versatile solution for IT managers who may need to update or reconfigure their deployments as the needs of their network change.
Each EnStation includes a proprietary PoE injector (EPE-1212) to supply power for the unit while at the same time providing a data connection over the same Ethernet cable. This is especially useful for deployments where a power outlet for the AP/Client Bridge may be scarce or unavailable, for example under the eaves of roofs, or high on light poles.
EnStations are easy to install in virtually any location and their internal electronics have been mounted in an IP55-rated enclosure, one of the highest waterproof and dustproof ratings available, designed to withstand extremely harsh environmental conditions including severe and prolonged exposure to sunlight, extreme cold, frost, snow, rainfall, hail and humidity. These protective measures make EnStations ideal outdoor wireless solutions for virtually any locale or any venue including ski and beach resorts, or desert resort communities.
EnStation2 also employs advanced QoS (Quality of Service) to prioritize bandwidth-intensive applications like video streaming or bandwidth sensitive applications like VoIP (Voice over IP) telephone calls for optimal connectivity.